The Power & Grace of Yin & Yang – 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
January 2019 is now FULL – The journey for this years students has begun…We are now taking applications for Jan 2020.
If you would like to turn your passion into a way of life, make a difference, share your knowledge with others, live the life you love – make that first step and never look back – drop us an email and note your interest.
Join us for the most incredible journey…
What does yoga mean to you?
Interested in finding your own unique teaching style, or simply wanting to delve deeper to enhance your own yoga practice?
We want to support you on this journey, nourish your unique style, embrace your personality, listen to your experiences and celebrate your passion.
We will be covering the following and more….
– Yamas & Niyamas, not only allowing us to deepen our self-awareness in the yoga room, but how to explore these ethical practices beyond, making them accessible to your life journey.
– Ahimsa will be at the core of our learning throughout the year.
– The Power of the breath, Pranayama, the life force – looking at a variety of pranayama techniques, gaining confidence and an understanding of when you would use them, why would you use them and how to use them effectively.
– The Philosophy & Practice of Yin Yoga.
– How to find our own natural movement patterns – We will explore a variety of practices, delving deep into body movement , encouraging you to find your own natural movement pattern and unique teaching ability.
– Understanding our own anatomy as well as our students. Learning to look at what’s possible, with kindness, knowledge and dedication and accepting our limitations without judgement.
– ‘Yang’ (and of course Yin) Asanas – Breaking down the postures into levels and learning confidently how to link postures either by ‘class planning’ in advance, or by using and working with the energy and student’s ability within the room. Lots of hands on adjustments and understanding what props to use when.
-How to modify for different groups and abilities, making classes both safe and fun.
By the end of the year, you will feel confident to teach both Yin and Yang styles. You will also more importantly learn to teach from your heart.
– Adjustments (How to, when to and when not to.)
– To Prop or not…. What are all these props in the studio for and how can we use them effectively.
– Have you found your voice?
– How can you enhance the experience of your own students within your class environment? (Introduction/thoughts on essential oils, trigger point release and acupressure.)
– Meditation & Yoga Nidra.
– Where do you go from teacher training…
“If you are interested and want to know more, send me an email, Val”
Dates for 2019 are as follows. Dates for 2020, coming soon!
Fri 17th, 6pm – 9pm
Ceremony, Journaling and introduction weekend.
Sat 12th, 8am – 7pm
Includes Evening Garden Fire Walk with a few surprises
Fri 22nd, 6-9pm Sat 23rd, 8am – 6pm – includes Sound Bath/Vibrational Work
Fri 22nd, 6-9pm Sat 23rd, 8am – 6pm –
Fri 26th, 6-9pm Sat 27th, 8am – 6pm
Fri 17th, 6-9pm Sat 18th, 8am – 6pm
Fri 14th, 6-9pm
Sat 15th, 8am – 6pm
*No training in July*
Fri 30th, 6-9pm Sat 31st, 8am – 6pm
Fri 27th, 6-9pm Sat 28th, 8am – 6pm
Fri 25th, 6- 9pm Sat 26th, 8am – 6pm
Fri 22nd, 6-9pm Sat 23rd, 8am – 6pm
Fri 29th, 6-9pm Sat 30th, 8am – 6pm
Fri 6th, 6-9pm
Sat 7th, 8am – GRADUATION DAY!
2020 200hr+ Course – Investment: £2,500
Non-Refundable Deposit: £500 (confirms place, to be paid by the end of October 2019 for 2020 course) 10 monthly instalments of £200 (Jan – Oct 2020).
“I’m really looking forward to sharing and supporting each one of you on this incredible journey” – Val