In honour of the Autumnal Equinox, join us in an afternoon of pampering and celebration. All money raised in ticket sales will go to our primary school in Malawi that we sponsor, thanks to Marys Meals.
All ticket prices go towards our school in Malawi that we sponsor, and any extra donations on the day.
❤️ 12.30noon – 2.30pm Led Pranayama session, linking to a Moving Meditation, flowing into a beautiful Autumnal Yang Sequence with modifications for all abilities, gently coming to the mat melting into Yin for the season, with Yoga Nidra and Savasana.
❤️Sweaty Betty are kindly sponsoring this event with goody bags and surprises.
❤️From 2.30pm Autumnal snacks and tasty seasonal food will be available in the yoga kitchen.
Moving on to Shopping!
❤️Sweaty Betty will be launching their stunning NEW leggings and will have their Autumn range on display with all sorts of treats, for you to browse through. – I’ve just seen them, LOVE them, wait till you see the colour, beautiful!
❤️We will have local craftspeople also selling their wares. One being the stunning Bejialiofficial Eco Friendly Yoga Mats…these are not just perfectly environmentally friendly, they are stunning!!!!
❤️ CBD Coffee/drops from the TLC Leaf Company, with their amazing reviews and feedback, roasted and packed in Glasgow.
❤️ We will have in-house Henna Artists creating stunning tattoos.
❤️ Indian Head/ Shoulder Massages
And a raffle!!!!!!
1. A private 60min AERIAL YOGA SESSION for you and up to 11 of your pals/colleagues.
2. A stunning YOGAMAT from Bejialiofficial
YOU CAN BUY YOUR ONLINE RAFFLE TICKETS NOW OR BUY THEM AT CLASS/STUDIO.
3. A bag of your very own CBD COFFEE, using 100% Arabica beans or ground. – All of The Leaf Co’s products are free of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and heavy metals. They are the creators and producers of all their products, being tested by independent labs for quality.
4. Beautiful ‘Handmade in Glasgow’ soaps by…’TwaBurdsSoaps’ Stunning in presentation, thoughtful and kind in making. They even have soaps perfect for Eczema and Psoriasis.
5. £50 Voucher from SWEATY BETTY!!!!!!
6. A voucher from The Punjabi Kitchen Cookery School
7. A 5 CLASS PASS to our studio
I’ll be adding to this all week, so watch this space!!!
The most important part….
We are raising funds for a primary school in Malawi that we’ve had the honour of sponsoring for the last couple of years. We do make a difference to the lives of these primary children, ensuring they receive food each day and encouraging them into school, all thanks to YOU. It’s so important for us to do something, to try and break the poverty cycle. One of the best ways to do this, is through education…. for us, we will have an incredible day of pampering, setting us up for the cooler months and knowing you belong to a community, of that I’m sure and for them, they will see the sun rise in the morning and with lightness and energy in their steps, they will go to school. ❤️🙏
Tickets are £30 which includes Yoga (Asana, Meditation, Pranayama) and Autumnal Food/Drinks
Extras will be donations only for: Massage, Henna Art etc
If you would like to donate and can’t make it along, we would be super grateful for any donations. Remember when you click on link below, the tab you want to click is ‘donate to this project’ Thank you in advance 🙏